What do we do?
Norden Studio offer professional photography in a range of fields:
- Portrait photography, covering pregnancy, babies, families, graduations, model portfolios, business portraits and headshots, Passports/Visas/Driving License/Blue Badges
- Baby Photography. We have three special Free Offers.
- Bump to Baby (two shoots at 8 months pregnant and new born)
- My First Year (Three shoots at one month, 6 months and 12 months, with a free gift acrylic containing one image from each of the three shoots)
- My First Birthday - Cake Smash. We provide a huge cupcake and your baby gets to eat or smear or smash. Have fun!
- Lifestyle photography, Urban KIds,, Pets
- Fun occasions such as Prom preparation, Photo Parties with Makeup Artist, Makeoverst
- Wedding Photography from Bridal preparation to First Dance and everything in between. Packages from around £850
Call in for a chat about what you need to make your perfect day.
- Special offers for DIgital Image Weddings.
- Commercial Photography, covering product, fashion and industrial.
- Specialised photography for example jewellery or personal injury for insurance purposes.
- Fine Art and Travel photographs to decorate your office or home, either from our extensive range or commissioned specially for you.
- Event Photography where we will bring our portable studio and you can buy mounted pictures at the event, for example Golf Days, Black Tie events, Proms, Ladies evenings, Dinner dances
- School Photography: Pre-School, Nurseries and Primary Schools. Class Photographs, Panoramas Individual Photographs and Story Boards a speciality.
Any images or copies of images whether stored digitally or otherwise and any computer program including any source or object code, computer files or printed documentation relating to such images are protected by the Copyright and Design Act 1988. It is contrary to the Act to copy or allow to be copied photographically/electronically or by any other means an image created as part of any shoot with Norden Studio without the permission of the photographer in writing.